Join our small & dedicated team in the way of helping businesses reduce their ad spends.
Performance Marketing Intern
Full time, Remote
The candidate will be responsible for
- Monitoring and reporting the performance of Facebook Meta Ads and Google Ads campaigns.
- Monitoring daily budgets and spending progress.
- Researching and recommending top-performing ads.
Qualifications we are looking for
- Being results & metrics oriented
- Able to think analytically
- Strong interest in SaaS solutions for the e-commerce ecosystem
- Interested in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Google Analytics
What we offer
- A high-growth environment with a collaborative and unique team culture
- We strongly value your personal and professional development
- Focus strongly on talent, not titles!
- A chance to shape the future of e-commerce and experience agility at its best!
- To be part of our cross-functional, diverse, and dynamic team
Enhencer believes in Equal Opportunity for all. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
*Part Time Includes working part-time at Enhencer, receiving monthly payments, and working for a minimum of 6 months.