Enhencer provides a handful of options when it comes to importing or connecting to other data sources.
How to upload data using Excel, CSV, or TXT files?
After creating a project users will be redirected to the connect page and will be presented a lot of connect/upload data options. Choose Excel, CSV, TXT or JSON icon to upload any of these flat files to the Enhencer.
How do I connect data using databases?
After creating a project users will be redirected to the connect page and will be presented a lot of connect/upload data options. Choose any of the databases from the list and you will be faced with a popup of this sort.
- Host Ip Address: This is the server name of the database that can be found in the database properties of the desired database.
- Username: The database username that has the privilege to access the desired data from the database.
- Password: Password of the database user.
- Database Name: Name of the database that contains the desired table/data.
- Transaction Table Name: The name of the desired table/data table to import data from.
- Transaction Table Query: This is an optional step. If users want to put some query before importing the data then this is the place to paste the query and import data accordingly.