Churn Prediction Interpretation
Enhencer makes it unprecedentedly easy to analyze and predict customer journeys and customer behaviors by providing pre-defined templates for the whole process.
This is the Churn Prediction dashboard. It packs a handful of meaningful insights
- Overall Summary: All segments show the overall statistics like the total number of customers. Most importantly, it also shows the overall churn rate over time.
- Segment Insights: Enhencer segments the customers based on
their past behavior and their likelihood to churn. The segments’
insight can be seen to identify customers’ behavior in particular
segments. Just hover over to the info icon located at the left corner
of any segment and the segment insight will be shown.
- The IF AND portion of the insight represents the past behavior of the customers under this segment.
- The number of customers on the right bottom shows how many customers fall into this segment or can also be interpreted as; these many customers have similar behavior in relation to becoming churn.
- Churn Likelihood represents the proportion of customers from these segments that actually became churn. It can also be interpreted as these particular behaviors of the customers leads up to this percentage of customer churn.
- This is a very powerful insight as this shows what kind of customer past behavior leads to a case of churn and thus this segment can be targeted for personalized marketing campaigns to reduce the churn rates. This brings out target groups for future marketing campaigns/actions.
- Cumulative Churn Rates of Segments: The summary on the right side shows the cumulative churn rate of the selected segments. The highlighted segments are being selected at the moment and vice versa. The top segments are the customers with the highest likelihood to churn and the likelihood decreases as we go down the segments list.
- One crucial point to note; on the right side of selected segments; the Number of Customers belonging to the selected segments is significantly lower than the overall total customers shown in the summary on the left side. This is because Enhencer has segmented customers with the most likely to churn at the top segments. This means when taking marketing actions one has to reach out to a fraction of the whole customer pool in order to retain a major proportion of customers who were highly likely to leave.
- Churn Rate The bottom left chart shows the previous churn rates over time as well as the projected churn rate for the future with the red dashed line.
- Revenue Loss The revenue loss tab shows the previous revenue loss caused by the past churn cases and the projected revenue losses due to the predicted churn cases.
- Churn Map Churn map shows the location of the previously churned customers as well as the locations of the future possible churn cases.
- Return on Investment This area shows the possible future return of investments if the targeted customer with a higher likelihood to churn is reached with marketing campaigns. Among all the customers’ users can choose a portion of customers based on their likelihood of churn. The targeted customers are the ones that belong to the selected number of segments from the top list.
- Actions To take immediate actions on the targeted customer segments click the Adds, Email, SMS button and it will take you to the Action Page of Enehncer
- Exports/API All these segments, predictions and likelihoods can be downloaded in a static file as well as can be integrated into your own platform using API connectors. To read more about API please .