API for Product Recommendation
Enhencer allows users to get the API that should enable them to obtain product recommendations for individual customers.
While in the product recommendations dashboard click the GET API Code button and that should download a text file with all the information required.
This API can be used and implemented to the preferred platform by HTTPS POST REQUEST; such as, python, postman, nodejs, php, java etc.
The API File contains:
- hostname: The hostname of the https post request.
- port: Port number of the host server.
- path: Path of the https request inside the host server.
- method: Method of the https request which is POST in this case.
- token: An unique API token code.
- key: An unique key for the API token
- id: This is the id number of the customer for whom the product recommendations is to be generated and requested from the host.
For any further assistance regarding API connections please feel free to contact us.